Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Eighth Day: Have a "Good Day"

I might never realized if source of happiness in a day could come from a compliment coffee, if only i'm not joining to this project :)

Today, my spv suddenly gave me a "good day" bottle with tiramisu flavour. This is my favorite than the other flavor (which "Good Day" only has 2 kind of flavours. Forgot what is the other one :p). I didn't ask why he gave me that coffee, but i ain't wondering why he hand over me the tiramisu one instead of the other. It caused of once i have shared, in our casual conversation, that i like "Good Day" Tiramisu so much.

I just learnt something from him. You could make someone else happy by doing a simple thing. You know what it is, only by showing that you remember what they shared to you ;)

Thanks for the tiramisu coffee, Masron! :D

Have a good night now,

Sawitri Wening

No comments:

Post a Comment