Friday, March 14, 2014

Fifth Day: Happy Sudden Meeting & Dinner



The guy in the picture above strongly would arrive to this blog and throw a smile when he found his face displayed on this page. So, before i begin to share a thing, i would like to say hi to him. Hi, anak bakso! :p

Today went very fine. I started my day with a proposal discussion which came up with a proposal recreation request. So, this whole day was spent to remake all of those things up till after Maghrib. The conversations about hot topics which happening in this country keep flowing in some medias i follow. How terrible the condition in Riau because of the forest burning (which is really, really is terrible), the mystery of a Malaysian boeing flight missing, until the over-reaction of people towards the announcement about a president candidate from a party. They stole my concern, till a message came to my phone...

First of all, i wanted to warn that it might be the most cheesy post i have made so far. Since it's for fulfilling the #100HappyDays project, let me just share my daily happiness :)

Actually, this is a person who mostly responsible to "make" my daily, a significant other they say. He took a bus to finally show up his (masked) face to meet me after office hours. We met up just to have a dinner and share light conversations as usual at a place nearby my office. Well, that might be a pretty short meeting, but as always, it just simply make me feel happy. Having quality time with him, no matter what, just always simply drives me happy. And I think he knew it already. 

Thanks a lot for today, Kak! Hope you get well soon :)

With respect to #PrayforRiau cause (padahal pilek :P)
Have a nice weekend,

Sawitri Wening

No comments:

Post a Comment