Monday, March 10, 2014

First Day: Happy Short Conversation

Time goes like a speed of light. 

It's already second week of March and it also means two weeks left for me sitting at my small (yet enough spaced) desk in this office. Today, i realize about something, that i will definitely miss the people in my internal team. They are very lovely funny persons, each of them.

The leader of this team is one of the best person in this company in my own view. He is very engaged with his subordinates in the team and treat us more like his friends and children. I have learnt so many things from him from our conversations. My supervisor is one of my favorite among people i have ever met. I think he was born to be a happy person because of he always smile in any situation, even in tough situation. There are four more people whose personalities and attitudes make me even wanted to think twice for really leaving this company. 

Unfortunately, i have taken a decision to go crossing the line. Well, I'm not going to write something melancholic now, though can't avoid it already goes like that :')


 Taking challenge of #100HappyDays

100happydays.com
I found this website challenges anyone to post picture of anything that make them happy in 100 days in a row. The project called "100 Happy Days". You can please check out the website to know further about this brilliant happy simple project. I consider to follow this challenge just to remind me that i have passed those happy moments to be grateful in the other days.

Let's start with the very first post!


First Happy Day: Silly Conversation with Elya

First of all, pardon me, it's not the actual picture, but a screenshot. This is might be a very simple thing that could make anyone happy. Happiness really is a simple thing. 


We are being trapped in "an empty day" where actually there is no urgent thing to do. Elya dropped me a message in my skype asking whether i have something to do or not. She is one of persons in the team that usually throw funny jokes. She likes to shout out something with tegal accent which heard so funny. So, that are above the part of conversation that successfully burst out my laughter during that dull working hours. Since we have nothing to do at that time, we decided to read Murakami's works. She just bought "Norwegian Wood" and i have "Kafka on Shore" in my pocket.

Thanks for the silly conversation which have made my day, Elya! Will surely miss you after twenty :)



Cheers,

Sawitri Wening

No comments:

Post a Comment