Saturday, February 7, 2015

13th Week

First Sunday of February, 2015.

I'm entering the 13th week of my pregnancy. Alhamdulillah... the symptoms which i feel in the initial weeks of this wonderful experience, slowly disappear. My body seems getting adapted for the change inside it, especially for the elevating pregnancy hormone in my body. Each woman might have various different kind of experience during this critical period. Me, having the most wonderful one. I've got to bed-rest for a week in the 4th week because of the bleeding. Not very serious, apparently after we looked for the obgyn. But as it is the first time i got pregnant, what i just think (after collecting information from some sources) was exaggerated. Then, in the 8th week, my office colleagues, drove me to the Emergency Unit because of i got unpleasant attack in my belly. Alhamdulillah, again there was no serious problem found after we, me and my husband, checked it to the obgyn. I had to take bed-rest 3 weeks afterwards because of the symptoms were getting hard, at least for me. I decided to take 3 weeks-off in a row just to make sure my body will be able to do the routine in the office. Again, alhamdulillah, i have a very tolerant team which let me take my weeks-off in peace. Though, i still couldn't leave the task lists peacefully.

All of those experience just makes me think that, to be a mother, we have to struggle even for the very first time of their lives, our future children. Right after the sperm cell meets the ovum. You will feel slightly the different in your body, that there is something changed in our body. Then, another unpleasant and pleasant things in a way come up. Hehehe, yes we might be complaining all the time by the things, but right in that way, we realized that something wonderful is growing inside our body. The future you and him, me and my husband. Isn't it a beautiful thing that we shouldn't be grump? (it's a self-talk, by the way). I should be grateful more to God for giving me this blissful experience :)

Luckily i have a very very supportive husband. During this period, it is my husband who take care of me and take over everything. Yes, i mean every household thing. He really understand about my condition, thus without i'm asking, he just make everything done. Start from preparing the breakfast, dropping in to the laundry, until mopping the floor. He also makes sure that i have what-i-want dinner. He such a very lovable husband, isn't he? I'm very grateful for thing. Alhamdulillah.

I think that's all for now. I hope me and my future baby will be always healthy since there still a long way to go for us until the due date.

"... Dia menjadikan kamu dalam perut ibumu kejadian demi kejadian dalam tiga kegelapan. Yang (berbuat) demikian itu adalah Allah, Tuhan kamu, Tuhan yang mempunyai kerajaan. Tidak ada Tuhan (yang berhak disembah) selain Dia; maka bagaimana kamu dapat dipalingkan?" (QS. 39:6)

Gambar: google.com



Wish us luck!

Sawitri Wening


No comments:

Post a Comment